Company: Servicing Clients Nationwide
PEG, LLC is in its 22nd year as a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental, and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States. PEG specializes in building energy performance, green building program compliance, building diagnostics, environmental and code compliance, thermal performance, HVAC design and operation, and construction defect. These capabilities have enabled PEG to become a leader in the application of national green building standards and demand side energy efficiency protocols. Operating as a design consultant and “boots on the ground” interim and continuous inspection agent, PEG leads the way in verification of effective planning and real-world application of all aspects of sustainable construction. PEG performs at every level of contracting from commercial structures to residential dwellings to charitable endeavors.
PEG, LLC is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Automation Support Coordinator to join our team in Fairfax, VA and provide unparalleled support to our customers while beginning an exciting and rewarding career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with PEG Operations to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. May analyze and design databases within an application
- May manage websites including design, develop, deploy, and maintain activities as well as perform testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities
- Develop code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software. Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications. Write programs according to specifications
- Enhance software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency
- Responsible for IT support requests assigned via incident management system include documenting resolution steps and actions taken
- Work with staff, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Document new support procedures via company knowledge base
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Build new workstations and maintain existing workstations
- Setup and administer Active Directory User Accounts as per standard operating procedure
- Oversee access to on-premise and cloud resources
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and consulting with vendors for hardware/software purchases, product services, and support.
- Train end-users on how to setup and use new technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have Full lifecycle application development including but not limited to designing, coding, and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Must be able to integrate software with existing systems.
- Must have development experience with some of the following languages or platforms: SaaS, SharePoint Workforce, Microsoft Power Automation, API, Low Code Solutions, Java, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience building largescale reliable software systems
- Demonstrated ability to prepare comprehensive project documentation (requirements, system design, interface control documents, security, etc.)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a user-facing Tier II/III deskside support, system administration, or systems engineering role.
- Strong experience with modern Windows based systems.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite, Office365 administration, licensing, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
- Working experience with Smartphones (iPhone and/or Mobile Device Management platforms preferred).
- Familiarity with IT technologies such as networking, security, backup and recovery, and VPN
- The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, well organized, and self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently with limited oversight
- Must have strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently, responsibly, and sincerely to address employees’ needs as quickly as possible.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
No visa sponsorship or relocation is available for this position.
PEG is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Our PEG team is our number one concern and we continue to work safely, diligently, and efficiently to ensure that the construction industry can go on.