Company: Servicing Clients Nationwide
PEG, LLC is in its 22nd year as a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental, and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States. PEG specializes in building energy performance, green building program compliance, building diagnostics, environmental and code compliance, thermal performance, HVAC design and operation, and construction defect. These capabilities have enabled PEG to become a leader in the application of national green building standards and demand side energy efficiency protocols. Operating as a design consultant and “boots on the ground” interim and continuous inspection agent, PEG leads the way in verification of effective planning and real-world application of all aspects of sustainable construction. PEG performs at every level of contracting from commercial structures to residential dwellings to charitable endeavors.
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager and will provide a wide variety of administrative services.
Performing a key role in the successful organization and day-to-day operations of an office, the Administrative Coordinator oversees its administrative activities, manages information, communicates information throughout the office, and regularly uses computers and other office equipment to perform these duties. Additional tasks to highlight include creating and managing spreadsheets, composing correspondences to staff and clients, managing databases, and assisting their supervisors with creating and editing presentations, reports and other documents.
Administrative Coordinators are expected to have strong initiative and can make judgments and decisions independently while possessing knowledge of all regulations and policies of every department within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Prepare spreadsheet analysis and PowerPoint presentations for departments, as required.
- Reconcile discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information regarding the use of current office programs.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files, records, and database with effective filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist with Human Resources Tasks such as posting job announcements, streamlining communication throughout the entire recruiting process (email, job posting sites, company website, careers email), facilitating and assisting with the completion of new hire packets, scanning/filing of documents for employee personnel files, and other HR-related administrative tasks.
- Provide support and assistance in posting articles, graphics, job announcements, and any other relevant material to the company’s social media (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Assist in organizing company functions, meetings, and events including booking conference rooms and additional spaces
- Maintain office equipment (for example, ensure copiers are operational and fully stocked with toner, paper, etc.)
- Monitor inventory for office supplies and groceries, assist with placing new orders through Peapod, Staples, Amazon, and other distributors, and assist with new inventory deliveries.
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Assist Scheduling Department, as needed, with the completion of daily schedules and answering phone calls
- Contribute to team effort by cross training in multiple departments to assist in the completion of project deadlines, as requested
- Carry out administrative duties such as mailing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, faxing, shipping, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Applicable knowledge of basic principles and office management systems and procedures
Hands on experience with “back-office” and software
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Proactive problem solver
Must have strong software skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and other related software programs
Excellent Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, and Data Entry Management
BS/BA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
Previous working experience as an Office Coordinator or related field is required
Job Type: Full-time
Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
Work Location: One location
Typical start time: 8AM
Typical end time: 5PM
Paid time off
Professional development assistance